Google Analytics is used to drive traffic to your website. After creating a website it is very important to drive traffic to your website. Without traffic, you can’t do anything. Google Analytics helps you to show how much traffic is visiting your website and what the stats are. It also helps you in targeting your audience. By using Google Analytics it can help you in several ways. If your user doesn’t have flash support then don’t enable it on your website. Enabling this will be the loss of your traffic to the website.
By using Google Analytics you can also see where the people are going on your website, Which site they are using the most etc. By knowing all these you can increase traffic to the website. See when people are visiting your website like at what hours can help you in dragging traffic. Producing content at that time when people are using your website more can help you in more views. Google Analytics can also let you know by which source people are coming to your website like direct links or through other blogs or other social media. This can help you. By finding out from which source more people are coming, you can insert more content there. So work on that where your users are coming more. Google Analytics also helps you in finding out how many people are actually clicking on your content and how many people just come and go. By knowing all these you can create better content according to your audience and you can drive more traffic to your website.
If you don’t know how to install Google Analytics to your WordPress dashboard. Here we will provide you the step-by-step process of how to install Google Analytics to your dashboard.
How to Sign up with Google Analytics:
Google Analytics is free to use. You just need to sign up.
- First, visit Google Analytics. And after this, they will ask to sign up.
- If you have an account then you don’t have to sign up just log-in to the account. And if you don’t have an account then you have to create an account by following simple steps.
- Then you will go to Google Analytics sign-up page. Here you need to sign up through your Gmail account.
- Then you have to provide a username.
- Then there will be an option to select web, apps, or web and apps. Select web there.
- Then enter the name of the website, time zone, and URL of the website than click the Next button. You can see the terms and conditions of Google Analytics. You must read it once and then click the I Agree with the button.
- After this, code will be displayed on screen. You have to copy it as it will be used on WordPress website.
- Go back and set up your Google Analytics Account.
Installing Google Analytics in WordPress:
You can use different ways to install Google Analytics in WordPress. Here I will show two methods of installing Google Analytics to your WordPress website. The first one is the easiest.
Installing Google Analytics through Monster Insights:
It is one of the most popular and used Google Analytics plugins. Millions of users use this plugin to find how their website is doing and finding stats. Monster Insights provides both the free version and premium version. And if you want to use the premium version then you have to pay for it. Here I will show step by step how to use Monster Insights.
- First, install Monster Insights. And after that, you will receive a message to activate it. Then activate it.
- After installing and activating MonsterInsights it adds the Insights button to your menu. Click on it and it will help you set up your plugin.
- First choose a category like a blog, business, etc…Then click on Save and Continue.
- Next click on Connect Monster Insights.
- In this way, you can go to the sign in page. If you are already signed in then you are allowed to MonsterInsights to complete your Google Analytics account.
- Click on the “Allow” button. Then the final step is to complete your profile. Choose the website and then click on the complete connection button.
- Then MonsterInsights installs Google Analytics to your website. Then it will ask you to keep your settings. But I prefer going default. Because it automatically tells you to use the best settings.
- You must add the affiliate link. It can help you in finding your growth there.
- Click on save and continue.
- Then it will show you some paid versions. Simply click on the skip and save button. But if you want to pay to access some more features then you can install them.
- Then it shows to install WordPress plugin. If you want you can install it and follow some basic steps to complete the setup.
- It takes some time to install Monster Insights to your WordPress.
Then after setting up your account, now you can see how your website is performing, and it also shows some stats about your website. This is one of the easiest methods to install plugins to your WordPress. Using Monster Insights and other website marketing strategy for growth of the business.
The next method that we are showing is installing WordPress through Headers and Footers Plugin.
Headers and Footers Plugin:
In this method, you can use word press plugin up to some extent. But it doesn’t show your configurations through advanced tracking. When compared with Monster Insights this method is not that much recommended by others because of lack of tracking properties. So many people prefer using Monster Insights rather than this second technique.
- Previously, you have copied your Google code. Now it’s time to use it.
- Use Google code and install the Header and Footer plugin. After installing, activate it by following relevant steps.
- After activation, go to Settings and click on Insert Headers and footers.
- Paste Google’s code here. And then click on Scripts in the Headers section.
- And then click on save changes.
- Now your Header and Footer plugin is installed. You can now use it for tracking your website.
It will help you in tracking but not as efficient as Monster Insights. You can use any of the above methods to install Google Analytics to your website. Using these Google Analytics can help you in increasing traffic to your website. It also finds out how much traffic is visiting your website and how you can increase your traffic. These all tips are provided by Google Analytics. If you want to know in advance about your traffic and your website’s performance then do check the premium version of Monster Insights and use several CRM strategy. Another method is also there which is preferred by coders. It includes coding. So if you are someone who is from a computer science background, then you can check out the third method. It will be easy for you. There are a lot of other Google Analytics Plugins. But the most preferred is Monster Insights.
The other most popular Google Insights plugins to install on your WordPress are Wp Statistics, Analytify, Wp Google Analytics Events, and Exact Metrics, etc… If you use any one of these plugins then you can use their free version and also a premium version. But the free version is for everyone. Premium Version is for people who are willing to pay. Many people use MonsterInsights for their word press. That is why it is more popular and is in demand.
Do access your dashboards frequently to check out your traffic and other stats. If you want to go to the dashboard then firstly sign in. After that open reports. Then click on customization and then on the dashboard. Go to your dashboard and check the stage of your website. Knowing about your website stage can help you in finding out your website traffic. Knowing about the traffic of your website is very crucial. Because of traffic only you can grow. This is provided by Google Analytics which is very beneficial to your website. It can boost your website to another level. As suggested earlier, use the MonsterInsights’ free version to know the traffic of your website. Not only doing all these, but Google Analytics can also help you in showing Google Analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard which can help you in the expansion of your business.
So by all these steps, you can install Google Insights to your Word press. Use these to complete the installation of your Google Analytics to WordPress. If you want a paid version you can use it, but Monster Insights provides you the best free version. It helps you in finding traffic,also helps you in analyzing reports of your website. You should use inbound marketing strategy to grow the business. So follow all these steps to install google plugins to your website.
Description: Google Analytics is used to drive traffic to your website. After creating a website it is very important to drive traffic to your website. Here we will provide you the step-by-step process of how to install Google Analytics to your dashboard.